Yea!! I finally did it!
Mar 13, 2002 at 2:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

finleyville

100+ Head-Fier
Thanks to all of the people who did the hard work in designing the circuit and posting great additional web sites, (CMOY, Tangent) I finally have my first amp. I enclosed the mostly all RS cmoy in a snoopy tin originally supposed to hold my first defunct hansen. I gave up on my first Hansen (too many bugs to debug)and decided to try again totally from scratch with perf board. I couldn't believe it worked the first time. It sounds great with my Sony V6's. I still plan to build a Hansen with the other two boards I have though. I want to hear how the xfeed sounds. I posted a bunch aof questions after my searches didn't go as well as I planned, and I thank everyone who answered my simple, silly, no-brainer inquiries. I just wish I had a digital camera to share my first accomplishment with the only people who would understand why I went through much money, pulled hair, burnt fingers, and all enjoyment for "just a box you plug some headphones into to make louder" as other non-understanding friends claim. Thanks all!!

Mar 13, 2002 at 8:50 AM Post #2 of 2
Heh, hooked another one. ZzzhhhzZZzhzZZhhhhzZZhhhzzzz!! (That's my ASCII Zebco imitation.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back