YAXI stPad2 - Symmetrical or Not?
Jun 24, 2020 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
My OCD kicked in when I noticed that black YAXI stPad2 pads have the stitching on the same side. When wearing the pads with the Antarctica material on the back side, the right pad has the stitching on the bottom while the left pad has the stitching on the top. If you have black YAXI stPad2 pads please comment, help my OCD go away. Does YAXI really cheap out on symmetrical pads, or did I get 2 left pads instead of a symmetrical left/right pair?

Aug 2, 2020 at 11:41 AM Post #3 of 5
My OCD kicked in when I noticed that black YAXI stPad2 pads have the stitching on the same side. When wearing the pads with the Antarctica material on the back side, the right pad has the stitching on the bottom while the left pad has the stitching on the top. If you have black YAXI stPad2 pads please comment, help my OCD go away. Does YAXI really cheap out on symmetrical pads, or did I get 2 left pads instead of a symmetrical left/right pair?

Yep, its seems they do not care about the stitching. One is on the top and the other is on the bottom for me too if the alcantara is on the back side.

I have installed these on Meze 99 Classics and it made the sound more balanced while kept the 5 star comfort of the 3rd gen. factory pads. These are one of the most impressive aftermarket earpads I have met. :) Recommended for Meze 99 Classics / Neo users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back