Yamaha NS-A350
Apr 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Die_Truant

New Head-Fier
I found a pair of these at a thrift store, not sure if their worth picking up or if they even work. They looked to be in great condition and they were only asking $16. Any info on these would be great, I can't really find anything on them.
Thanks for the help.

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 5
Yes! They are well worth it! I still have my Yamaha NS-A350's and they still rock! They are acoustic suspension, and have a solid deep bass, (no port hole like bass reflex), they can handle some power for a very long time, my tweeters blew from loud playing, mids and woofers are still great, I use them now this very day!

Nov 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #4 of 5
Would you happen to have the specs on these  speakers? I'd really appreciate them. There is a pair I could get for $20. Would like to know more about them and the Yamaha website does not have anything on them.

Thanks!

Nov 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 5
Sorry I don't have the complete spec's on them, I have requested them from the insider that emailed me from Yamaha when I purchased replacement tweeters! They are well worth $100 a pair! I would jump on anything under $50.
The woofers have a very deep sound at low volume. I have had mine since 1988, I play them very loud and make em pound! I had a 100 per channel Kenwood stereo, but now I have a Denon 60 watt per channel to push them.
Here are some spec's that I do know. If I get spec's from the manufacture, I will post them.
YAMAHA
MODEL: NS-A350
POWER HANDLING
MINIMUM 10 WATTS
MAXIMUM 140 WATTS
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 OHMS
WOOFER 10"
MID-RANGE 4"
TWEETER 2.5"
The cabinet is constructed of genuine vinyl veneer laminated over particle board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back