yamaha eph100 vs eph50
Jan 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 4
i dont know about the difference but if u want to buy eph-100 first listen to the pair you want to buy. i bought mine today and the right channel has lover volume. try to fint store near you if you dont want to get frustrated with shipping back

Jan 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #3 of 4
It's depend on the format, Bitrate and DAPs you use if iPod with less than 128KBPs MP3 are then you may not feel the difference. But if using AAC 320KBPs, OGG, FLAC then you will hear the difference in the soundquality.

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
It's depend on the format, Bitrate and DAPs you use if iPod with less than 128KBPs MP3 are then you may not feel the difference. But if using AAC 320KBPs, OGG, FLAC then you will hear the difference in the soundquality.

Actually, if he does have low quality music files it would be wiser to go with the cheaper earphones, as the higher end IEMS tend to be detailed and will show it when a recording is bad. 128 vs 320 isn't actually that discernable depending on your setup.

OP: Upgrade your music files; the source is the most important and affects the SQ the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back