Yamaha EPH-100 Vs. JVC HA-FXT90?
Jan 9, 2014 at 3:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ran7

New Head-Fier
hi guys,

looking to replace my old RE0 that broke. saw that the re-400 should be pretty good but though to change it up a little bit.

the EPH-100 and the HA-FXT90 seemed to be the best options for around 100$. the seem pretty similar, which do you recommend? (and is there a different one for 100$ which is better?)

I listen to mostly alternative, indie rock and electronic, hip hop... mp3 320kbps... 

and one more thing: on the Multi-IEM Review it says Yamaha EPH-100SL, but I only found EPH-100. is there a difference?

thanks!  

Apr 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Hey Ran7,

You may check many different threads on head-fi, many are comparing against both of these. You should check the multi-iem review too for detailed reviews on both. From what I have read both of these are good, however the JVC is a bit bright, Yamaha a bit serious. BTW, you said you are getting EPH-100 in $100, where is it? I am also looking to buy the same if you could help me getting the link.

Vaibhav

Jul 30, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #5 of 5
  Hey Ran7,

You may check many different threads on head-fi, many are comparing against both of these. You should check the multi-iem review too for detailed reviews on both. From what I have read both of these are good, however the JVC is a bit bright, Yamaha a bit serious. BTW, you said you are getting EPH-100 in $100, where is it? I am also looking to buy the same if you could help me getting the link.

Vaibhav

Amazon has the Yamaha for $100 right now.  I'm looking at it too.  Although all these comments about it not being bright have me worried.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back