xxx
Oct 3, 2007 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

big-fi

500+ Head-Fier
I can get any Samsung MP3s for free
and I don't know what I should choose.

i already have zune/ipod so i want this want to be small and good SQ and looking.

My choices..

4GB T9
4GB Z5
4GB K5
4GB K3

just from the looks, K3 and T9 is appealing

SQ wise, battery life wise, general use..

RECOMMEND ME!

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #2 of 9
Great choice to have! Congratulations.

Just something to think about -- touch-control players can look great, but if you're the type of user who likes to reach into a bag or a pocket and change the volume or advance to another track, they might not work so great for you.

On the other hand, maybe you are the type of user who is always looking at the player, in which case touch-controls wouldn't be as much of an issue.

To me, the T9 looks like the love child of a Rio Carbon and a cell phone -- but that's alright. I have a Rio Carbon and a cell phone, and if they're happy, I'm happy ... Anyway, the T9 would certainly be a good value, if you had to pay for it. It's smaller and slimmer than the photos suggest, and people have praised its sound. Plus, you can operate it without having to look at it, which might be useful.

Whatever you decide on, I hope you enjoy it.

Oct 4, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #4 of 9
I have a k5 and love to use the speakers (they really can fill a small room :wink:)... plus, they sound very good (for their size)

SQ from the headphone is great!, I use the alarm daily and wakes me up very easily! -and that is tough!-

Looks very classy, although a bit on the big side, compared to other flash players

PS- by the way, I updated the firmware so it is true drag N drop, no need any software... which helps a lot, at least to me.

Either one is cool!

Oct 5, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #8 of 9
The T9 is supposed to have the best sound quality (unless you can wait and get the T10) and has great battery life, and real buttons. Otherwise, you'd have to be more specific on what you want. Or just check the specs and the pictures.

Oct 6, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #9 of 9
The Z5 has excellent SQ and is very robust. Thoroughly recommend it.

cheers
Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back