XXL ear tips?
Mar 1, 2022 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Robinjwa

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

My ear tip of choice is Final type E but even the XL (or "LL" as they call them) are a little small for my large ear canals!

Does anyone know of any similar tips that come in an even larger size? For reference the Final LL dimensions = height 9.5mm, outer diameter 13.3mm.

It is the outer diameter that is especially of importance to me, though I'm happy for extra depth too.

Foam tends to push its way out in my ears, hence why I prefer silicone. Also worth saying is that the Final tips I have are those that come included with Campfire headphones and I don't know whether buying separately, e.g. the clear sets you see on Amazon, are any better/worse.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Robin

Mar 1, 2022 at 7:53 AM Post #2 of 10
AZLA tips are large...

61ifwoNhajL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mar 1, 2022 at 8:41 AM Post #4 of 10
I have the same issue, need tips ideally larger than 13,5mm. The AZLA tips are quite big, you can also try the AET07. They are also quite big. When nothing works, I can get a seal most of the time with them.

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:38 PM Post #9 of 10
Hi all,

My ear tip of choice is Final type E but even the XL (or "LL" as they call them) are a little small for my large ear canals!

Does anyone know of any similar tips that come in an even larger size? For reference the Final LL dimensions = height 9.5mm, outer diameter 13.3mm.

It is the outer diameter that is especially of importance to me, though I'm happy for extra depth too.

Foam tends to push its way out in my ears, hence why I prefer silicone. Also worth saying is that the Final tips I have are those that come included with Campfire headphones and I don't know whether buying separately, e.g. the clear sets you see on Amazon, are any better/worse.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Robin
I assume you already tried assembling the Sure Olives backwards, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back