Xuelin H8/H9 Tuner
Apr 24, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #61 of 83
I think this thing is crazy.

What an amazing idea. Sounds fantastic. Am getting the ESS9028 chip to switch the AK4497 from time to time. Screen is better than LPGT. Sound is on par with SE100 easily. Depends on if i use the OPA or MUSE.....crazy crazy dope stuff.

The geek in me is triggered
I think I may get one. I shouldn't as just bought lpgt and also want dx220. This hobby = money gone!
Oh and fearless iems.....

Apr 25, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #62 of 83
I think this thing is crazy.

What an amazing idea. Sounds fantastic. Am getting the ESS9028 chip to switch the AK4497 from time to time. Screen is better than LPGT. Sound is on par with SE100 easily. Depends on if i use the OPA or MUSE.....crazy crazy dope stuff.

The geek in me is triggered

Where do you purchase this DAP and additional chips online? I am in the United States...

Apr 28, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #66 of 83
Its the same CPU/OS/GUI/buttons as the ihifi990 and thats lag free and solid so I dont expect anything different. Obviously a massive difference in screen size and no touch on the xuelin, but its quick and easy to navigate.

Jun 12, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #73 of 83
yo tengo el xuelin h8 y con el modulo amplificador clase A es muy superior al sony Wm1a incluso por su entrada balanceada pentacom no iguala al xuelin h8 que tiene un sonido detallado en capas con mucho mejor dinamica medios mas detallados con una admosfera 3d; lamentablemente la bateria es basura solo me dura 2horas con 25min en volumen 90 con el beyer dt880 primiun 600 ohmmios. Y con otros de menor homiaje menos de 3horas con 20min

Jun 12, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #74 of 83
In terms of price, they are comparable, as used wm1a is similar to a new h8.

Sound comparison remains to be seen, but apparently (above) xuelin can compete with wm1a. Shame about the battery life though.

Wm1a power output is a bit underwhelming for a full sized dap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back