Xuelin H8/H9 Tuner
Jun 12, 2019 at 2:49 PM Post #80 of 83
yo tengo el xuelin h8 y con el modulo amplificador clase A es muy superior al sony Wm1a incluso por su entrada balanceada pentacom no iguala al xuelin h8 que tiene un sonido detallado en capas con mucho mejor dinamica medios mas detallados con una admosfera 3d; lamentablemente la bateria es basura solo me dura 2horas con 25min en volumen 90 con el beyer dt880 primiun 600 ohmmios. Y con otros de menor homiaje menos de 3horas con 20min
Maybe your dap has faulty battery?

Jun 12, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #81 of 83
Much better battery life with the balanced amp, 2 x OPA1622

Unfortunately I don't see any more development or firmware fixes going on which puts me off. The OS is the same as the xuelin ihifi990, it never left beta. For it I unscrambled the firmware in linux, to mod, correct all the english and reskin it, rescramble and repack/reflash. Not what an end user should have to do.

Jun 14, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #82 of 83
I have said this before in other threads, but the OS is always the pitfall of most DAPs.

Either they cannot do enough development like Xuelin or they try to do too much and have lots of bugs, like Fiio and other android based systems which crash all the time.

The only smooth/bug-free OS I have used is the one made by Lotoo. It is so basic and light, that it boots/scans super fast and and never has any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back