Xonar Xense will be bundled with CineVibe???
Apr 23, 2010 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

epodn

New Head-Fier
It’s said that Xonar Xense will be bundled with CineVibe, how do you think about it? Some of my friends said they got updated news from retailers close to matter that Xonar Xense will be sold with ASUS CineVibe bundled. But…why does ASUS want to do this bundle? So far, I can just find few news about ASUS CineVibe, and what I know is this is a vibration headset. Do you think this bundle is OK or what is the thinking behind this bundle?

Apr 26, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 3
Anyway, this is an interesting topic. Judged from the review of Xonar Xense in VR-Zone (Asus Xonar Xense - Under the Hood by VR-Zone.com | COMPUTEX 2010), I think the bundle between Xonar Xense and ASUS CineVibe could be another choice. (…although the guy from VR-Zone sees Sennheiser and ASUS bundled with 100% sure).

It was mentioned Xonar Xense is “aimed squarely at gamers”. Since ASUS CineVibe is designed for gaming as well, it is possible that CineVibe and Xense are co-developed and matched for each other.

My thinking is that it would be much easier and less risky to bundle the two products from same brand (or designer). You can imagine that both sides have to send their engineers back and forth to co-develop and tune up the bundle if ASUS did choose Sennheiser as the partnership. Especially, no one can make sure the profits worth the efforts to the long period of running-in and tuning-up.

If I were ASUS, I might want to choose a safe way. But…well, I think we might get the answer from the Taiwan Computex 2010 this June soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back