Xonar DGX 5.1 Help please!?
Feb 2, 2013 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cokeyed

New Head-Fier
Hi. I have a Xonar DGX 5.1 card installed on my pc. Im having some trouble connecting it to my Razer Chimaera 5.1 headphones through an optical cable. When i test the audio in the Asus audio centre, i can hear the left front, right front, and a very faint left surround. I do not hear centre or right surround. I have been playing around with this for quite a while but i still cannot find a way to make it work. I find it really odd that i can hear the left surround but not the right surround. Can anyone help? Thanks :D

Feb 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hi. I have a Xonar DGX 5.1 card installed on my pc. Im having some trouble connecting it to my Razer Chimaera 5.1 headphones through an optical cable. When i test the audio in the Asus audio centre, i can hear the left front, right front, and a very faint left surround. I do not hear centre or right surround. I have been playing around with this for quite a while but i still cannot find a way to make it work. I find it really odd that i can hear the left surround but not the right surround. Can anyone help? Thanks :D

So you need to set the Xonar DG to Audio Channel to "6-Channel"
Sample rate, try 24-bit/96Khz
Analog Out set to "Headphone"

The set your Razer Chimaera 5.1 to 2-channel audio.

Use the optical connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back