XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED!
Jun 30, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #2,873 of 3,865
  oh my god i just check taobao they already have finished product but it costly man
very costly compare to melodius or gustard it cost $300

here is the pic

SU-1 digital interface of our team to develop a high-performance USB digital audio interface, using the XMOS latest xCORE-200 series chips. SU-1 is a self-developed ultra- low jitter clock system ( Crystek of CCHD-957 series ), with astandard USB2.0  input interface, rich output interfaces, including XLR balanced output AES, coaxial RCA and BNC, use HDMI socket output I2S interface output word clock WCLK.

SU-1 long-time research and development for nearly a year, which has gone through many twists and turns and variables.

SU-1 is the first machine we have developed equipment that is positioned in the high-end interface, is used mainly in the following three main technologies:

1, full isolation technology (ground isolation), the use of 150Mbps full-chip isolation, interference can be completely isolated from the PC;

2, source synchronous shaping technology and CPLD technology, I2S signal isolation after the re-shaping; thus eliminating the isolation chip to bring added jitter;

3, the independent development of the system clock, using CRYSTEK high-performance oscillator, low phase noise and low jitter.

plz somebody tell me is the hdmi i2s output support audiogd master 7?
god this is so fast!!!

So has anyone heard this yet?

Jul 1, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #2,876 of 3,865
So has anyone heard this yet?

Singxer SU-1
I got mine a couple a days ago. I use it with the StarTech Port USB 2.0 Extender over Gigabit to the SU-1 and then connect to PS Audio DirectStream Dac via I2S.
The sound is the best I have heard from my system yet.

I would guess using the scale of soundquality used by rb2013 it is about 20 point higher than his highest. 
wink_face.gif

Jul 1, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #2,877 of 3,865

Singxer SU-1

I got mine a couple a days ago. I use it with the StarTech Port USB 2.0 Extender over Gigabit to the SU-1 and then connect to PS Audio DirectStream Dac via I2S.
The sound is the best I have heard from my system yet.
I would guess using the scale of soundquality used by rb2013 it is about 20 point higher than his highest. 
wink_face.gif

Hi !  have you tried it also with the AES/EBU link maybe ?
Thanks, gino 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back