1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Xmas Song Give Away #2

Discussion in 'Music' started by omedon, Dec 9, 2006.
  1. omedon
    10 free songs (192kbps MP3 with DRM) from chooseyoursongs.com

All you have to do is reply to this thread with the meaning of the phrase "nanu-nanu" and I will pm you a download code.

Good luck

2. Chiliman
    nanu-nanu

3. jdimitri
    nanu nanu

4. utarch00
    nanu-nanu

5. Oistrakh
    nanu-nanu

6. sbulack Contributor
    Nanoo Nanoo is a salutation used by inhabitants of the planet Ork. This greeting is accompanied by a customarily performed stylized handshake.

7. Coltrane
    Nanoo Nanoo is a salutation used by inhabitants of the planet Ork. This greeting is accompanied by a customarily performed stylized handshake.

8. Duggeh
    Nanoo Nanoo (To give it its proper BRITISH! spelling) is a communicative greeting first employed by the sitcom based extra-terrestrial named Mork in the quite popular sitcom MORK & MINDY which was an american programe made at just about the time where if itwere any older I wouldnt remember it.

The phrase was primarily and almost exclusively emplyed by Robin Williams, who used it to restablished communicative uplink with his superiors on the AMAZING ALIEN PLANET OF ACE.

Nanoo Nanoo has since been bastardised by a fat internet video git who danced along to it on his webcam while mispronoucing it NOMU NOMU and singing about FETA CHEESE.

A less well known meaning for the phrase stems from its original meaning. The Phonetian expression NOMOUNOMOUIC which translated through latin into modern English roughly means "Give Duggeh all of your Paypal monies" however ancient linguists are divided over this. Soem believe the true translation should read "Mint Choc Chip in a double sugar cone please"

I believe that covers all of the "nomu nomu" ground which is permissable within the Head-Fi posting rules. I wouldnt want a minor finding out what the impolite connotations are.

9. omedon
    Nanoo Nanoo

Thank you for all the wonderful greetings.

I forgot to specify the first person to reply with the correct answer would get the prize. But in the Xmas spirit all will who have answered up to this point are winners.

That means

sbulack, Coltrane, and Duggeh

Though Coltrane is only getting 5 songs because of unoriginality [​IMG]

10. goorackerelite
    nanu-nanu