xlr4 balanced cable
Dec 17, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you try Percy Audio? They have a wide range of DIY wires and connectors, including the Neutrik 6.3mm, XLR 3pin and 4pin.
They also offer worldwide shipping with quite reasonable rate.

thank you. i m checking right now
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #17 of 25
Redco.com sells Mogami W2893 by foot in multiple colors. They have very quick and reasonably cheap shipping in the US. Not sure about international. Markertek also sells the cable by the foot, but their shipping is pretty hight here.

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by FraGGleR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Markertek also sells the cable by the foot, but their shipping is pretty hight here.

Not only that, but they have a $100 minimum on international orders.

se

Dec 18, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Redco.com sells Mogami W2893 by foot in multiple colors. They have very quick and reasonably cheap shipping in the US. Not sure about international. Markertek also sells the cable by the foot, but their shipping is pretty hight here.

Thank you
smily_headphones1.gif
redco is great. they have usps first class option. only 6 dollars for international shipping.

Dec 18, 2009 at 5:52 AM Post #20 of 25
Yep and they ship out the stuff really quick after you order.

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by compicat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you
smily_headphones1.gif
redco is great. they have usps first class option. only 6 dollars for international shipping.

Wow, that is awesome. Wish I could get that cheap of shipping from some of the international stores I window shop in.

Maybe my Redco suggestion makes up for my DOH! suggestion for all the 3 pin connectors when you were looking for 4 pin
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Wow, that is awesome. Wish I could get that cheap of shipping from some of the international stores I window shop in.

Hell, I wish I could get that cheap of shipping from some of the DOMESTIC stores I window shop in.
atsmile.gif

se

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Maybe my Redco suggestion makes up for my DOH! suggestion for all the 3 pin connectors when you were looking for 4 pin
smily_headphones1.gif

smile_phones.gif
you did your best about recommendations, there can be misunderstandings like that
smily_headphones1.gif
redco is the one i have been looking for a long time, thank you again
smily_headphones1.gif
so, all the points go to you
beerchug.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Koyaan I. Sqatsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check out the Neutrik NC4MX-HD.

Holy cats that's gorgeous! This looks a lot cleaner than the MX-B series. Pity they don't have one in black, though.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back