XLR to RCA Recommendations?
Jun 29, 2006 at 6:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a decent XLR to RCA to go from my Con. Ref 2.2 CD player to my RP33. I am hoping to spend around $100-150 max. I have only found them on Moon Audio's site, and haven't had much luck other than that. Are there any other Cable makers that I should look into? Is this a custom job or is it common?

Oh and if anyone has some for sale let me know
tongue.gif
!

Thanks,

JB

Jun 29, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #3 of 10
Is that the best bang for the buck? I'm probaly going to get two, one for the CDP and one for my DAC. I'd like to try two different flavors so I can switch them up etc..

I tried looking for comparisons...no luck though..can some one point me to any reviews or comparisons? Thanks Again!

Jun 29, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 10
I like the Enigma Audio Oenomel cables. Those should fit into your budget as well.

Jun 30, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
I like the Enigma Audio Oenomel cables. Those should fit into your budget as well.

would you be able to post a link to where I can buy?

It would be great to have a link to more info from anyone eles who has any sugestions.

Jun 30, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
would you be able to post a link to where I can buy?

It would be great to have a link to more info from anyone eles who has any sugestions.

PM GrandEnigma1 on this website
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2006 at 12:38 PM Post #8 of 10
I was thinking of purchasing a balance UR7 pair and when I heard back from Grover, he indicated he was just releasing the UR8. Grover never seems to be rest and is always striving to improve his product.

Jul 3, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23

Another vote for the Enigma cable: mine sounds really nice and for the price is hard to beat. He can customize to your needs

Jul 7, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #10 of 10
I use Cardas XLR to RCA adapters and then use whatever cable I choose. I'm not a fan of the multiple friction connections in the signal path, but it seems to work quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back