xindac LP-1 Phono
Feb 4, 2010 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Industrial

Head-Fier
Has anyone every seen or heard one of these? My HIFI dealer recommended one of these in my budget (ATM) for my Rega P5. Now, I was initially interested in the Graham Slee era Reflex, but I hear its very detailed. I already have a detailed Benchmark DAC1 music server and kinda want that warm easy listening tube sound for my vinyl. One thing that makes me hesitate is the whole "Made in China as most of my prized stereo pieces are of British Design.

Feb 4, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #2 of 5
Cambridge audio has some good, and very affordable phono stages. And its of British origin...
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by .Sup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cambridge audio has some good, and very affordable phono stages. And its of British origin...
wink.gif

Yea, If Im going to SS I'm going Graham Slee Era Gold Reflex, while staying British (Yorkshire)
wink.gif
Always wanted to play with tubes...

May 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #5 of 5
I got the Xindak LP-1 a few days ago. WOW! My dealer was nice enough to let me borrow a Graham Slee Era Gold V with the PSU for a month. I thought the GS was amazing. Then I got the Xindak, I has the clarity and nice extended highs and slamming bass of the GS but the mids sound soooo much better (subjective I know). I think my dealer and I are the two firsts in my city to probably own these and were both pretty damn impressed. Once I figure out how to the open the chassis that contains the Tubes I will be happy. I wonder how it wlil sound once I replace these stock tubes, which are pretty damn clear. Maybe something more "romantic" sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back