Xin Supermacro V.4 coming!!!
Apr 1, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 10
I believed you for a moment, but as I'm still waiting for my V3 to arrive, I had every confidence that Xin would see me right!

Apr 1, 2005 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 10
You gotta remember that nobody needs to click this thread to find out it is a fake...

Just hover your mouse over the thread and the contents of the first post show up in a small box
tongue.gif

BUSTED!

Apr 1, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #4 of 10
Blast! I was hoping it was true!! My V.1, that became a V.2, and was with Xin now pending becoming a V.3, was ready to just wizz by and become a V.4!!!

Oh, the disappointment!!!

You dashed my hopes, ghart!

Apr 1, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #5 of 10
The crazy thing is that this isn't really a fool.
tongue.gif
icon10.gif
as it's probably not tooo far off knowing his development rate.

Apr 1, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #6 of 10
Yes this is half joke and half reality. We should place bets as to how long it takes for a v4.0 to come out. I bet some time in April.

And yes I too amd waiting for my v3.0!!!

Apr 1, 2005 at 11:52 PM Post #7 of 10
SM4 = SuperMini-4
biggrin.gif
From all communications with him, I doubt he would work on SuperMacro V4.0. Here's what he just replied to me about SM3:

"I knew clearly, that's it, the biggest and final thing in all these years."

Apr 2, 2005 at 5:21 AM Post #8 of 10
If past performance is something to go by, version 4 will only last a few days - its version 5 we should all be anticipating!

Apr 2, 2005 at 5:25 AM Post #9 of 10
give it a little while and this thread will be valid. Xin is a little too productive . . .

Apr 2, 2005 at 5:52 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by phillevy
If past performance is something to go by, version 4 will only last a few days - its version 5 we should all be anticipating!

Wait, do you think it could be like back to the future and version 5 will come out before version 4, because of the time delay, we do have to add an extra hour sunday, don't we...oh oh, im getting confused, i hate dealing with the paradox of time travel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back