Xin order status???
Feb 27, 2006 at 2:52 PM Post #151 of 163
I have been waiting for a Xin DAC for two years and I hope he's working on the DAC project given a long period of non-responsive
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:21 PM Post #152 of 163
I waited 18 days between ordering my supermini and receiving it in the UK (31 Jan - 18 Feb). It's sounds amazing and is so flexible (really easy to change opamps). It's a wonder and so is XIN!

Feb 27, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #153 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by pandora
I waited 18 days between ordering my supermini and receiving it in the UK (31 Jan - 18 Feb). It's sounds amazing and is so flexible (really easy to change opamps). It's a wonder and so is XIN!

Lucky you
etysmile.gif
, I sent my amps back for repair at about the same time as you, and I've been ampless for a month now. Without the magic amp, the music is so dull...

Feb 27, 2006 at 6:33 PM Post #154 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab
BUT - HE WILL DELIVER. I did get mine, and it was worth the wait and the occasional frustration of his silence. I have truly been happy with the SuperMacro 3 V6 - a great amp, and really the first portable amp I that I am completely satisfied with.

Couldn't agree more. The SuperMacro is my fourth portable amp and my third from Xin, each of which have been great in their own way. The SM3 rules them all. While I don't think the burn-in on it is complete yet, it started absolutely mesmerizingly great out of the envelope. I mean, honestly, I listened to Alana Davis on the subway today, and it made me cry. That rarely happened before (I wear HD-25s and ERs in public, so crying is no problem since people would probably only think "those wired things on his head must hurt like hell"
icon10.gif
). I am afraid of comparing the SM3 to my *cough* more costly stationary Cosmic with the HD600s. I had very little pain in the buying process, but let me tell you: It is very much worth every bit of pain you have to go through in order to get it.

Mar 2, 2006 at 2:15 PM Post #156 of 163
I know that I have to wait for a period of time. I submitted my order on 7th, Feb. I would expect 1 month time for shipping. You can check the order number is increased very much in a few day. This means that I have to wait, wait and wait. But, anyway, I have no complain.
icon10.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:01 AM Post #157 of 163
I just received an automated email stating that a package has been sent to me on March 3, 2006 from Fixup.net.

See, Dr. Xin is just hard at work, and is spending his time taking care of business. Be patient!

Mar 9, 2006 at 3:20 PM Post #162 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Jaune
Finally!

Take care when putting in the batteries, for best put the amp on the side, they will slide in easily then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back