Xenos 1HA-EPC Arrival
Jan 9, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #16 of 419
I'd be interested in hearing how it compares to the Go-Vibe V5. Do you still have one, Wayne?

Of course, the Xenos is better than 2.5x the price so it's not exactly a fair fight.
wink.gif

Jan 10, 2007 at 12:25 AM Post #17 of 419
Of course I still have the GoVibe 5 (actually my son has it). I am a great fan/supporter of Norm and always have enjoyed the latest GV he puts out. You are right it is not a fair fight. The GV is absolutely wonderful for its price point and the Xenos is as absolutely wonderful for its price point even though it is
2.5 times the price. Is it 2.5 times better? Way, way too early to speak in absolutes. One thing is for sure: when I just plugged the Xenos into my Microdac and hooked up the HD650s I almost left my seat. Enough said?

Jan 10, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #20 of 419
dw6928 I am very concerned with what you are doing with this Xenos!
blink.gif
You have posted 9 times out of the first 19 posts saying how great it is. That is very closed to the system a recently banned member used when posting on the Xenos.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 10, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #22 of 419
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dw6928 I am very concerned with what you are doing with this Xenos!
blink.gif
You have posted 9 times out of the first 19 posts saying how great it is. That is very closed to the system a recently banned member used when posting on the Xenos.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Are you trying to sound funny?

Jan 10, 2007 at 11:44 AM Post #24 of 419
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe that he was and succeeding at that
evil_smiley.gif

Hmm, 25 posts in 2 days, welcome back, Andr*a!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes, that kind of funny.

Welcome back to you.

Jan 10, 2007 at 11:53 AM Post #25 of 419
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be interested in hearing how it compares to the Go-Vibe V5. Do you still have one, Wayne?

Of course, the Xenos is better than 2.5x the price so it's not exactly a fair fight.
wink.gif

Yeah, in all fairness, I doubt that they would compare. But let's hear Wayne himself...

Jan 10, 2007 at 12:29 PM Post #26 of 419
What happened to Andrea? I was off and on for a while after the earthquake near Taiwan and now I never see posts by him.

Jan 10, 2007 at 12:37 PM Post #27 of 419
I think Andrea's bad vibes about the go-vibe (pardon the pun) got him banned. He's the "Rocky" of Head-fi by the way he got hammered for his views and bounced back as if nothing happened. I will miss his posts :)

I ordered the 1HA-EPC after reading OP's initial comments.

Jan 10, 2007 at 12:52 PM Post #29 of 419
Nothing wrong with honest reflections on what is being heard and enjoyed or not enjoyed. I think that is what communication is all about. I enjoy reading how something evolves, even if one third, half the posts or just a few are from the same person, who cares?

Jan 10, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #30 of 419
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw6928 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry Miguel and Dex, perhaps a little overly zealous upon arrival. it ends here.

I see nothing wrong with what you are doing and I am interested in your posts. You are not putting down another product but just giving your thoughts on a new amp. So I say roll on but give us some pics of it beside an ipod or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back