Xears XWH700PRO and Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO rocks with Sleek's wireless system
Apr 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

darthman

New Head-Fier
I recently ordered and received Xears Woodynator XWH700PRO and Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO.  The customer service was impeccable and the prices almost unbelievable.  I landed at Xears because I wanted an IEM that would work with my Sleek wireless system.  The Xears products with detachable cables are compatible with Sleek wireless and I really, really like the sound.  I am no expert: most members here can better articulate their preferences.  I will just say that the XPA2PRO works with Sleek wireless and is awesome for TV and Movies.  The Woodynator is awesome for music and also compatible with Sleek wireless.  Both would suit me for any application but many of you are more discerning.  I can only say that you should try these: Thomas (the owner) is incredibly responsive, the products are very well made, shipping is fast.  And if you catch Thomas in the right mood he might give you a coupon code that makes any of their products stupid cheap.  Will you like them?  It is so subjective.  I love the products.  I love the service.  Get the coupon code and regardless of what you think of the product and service, post your responses. I look forward to your informed impressions.  Mine came with numerous tip choices (some of which provide sound tweaks), extra detachable cables and really nice cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back