xDuoo XD05 Plus: an interesting update
Mar 2, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #76 of 81
What's the difference in sound signatures?
Muses02 and v5i are both a bit more linear compared to stock that I think has a little non-linearity in the upper-mids/lower treble. The V5i is a little more assertive but also tends to distort a bit more than the Muses02 at high volume. That was my reason for Muses > v5i at low volumes the two are probably equal.

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:31 AM Post #77 of 81
Muses02 and v5i are both a bit more linear compared to stock that I think has a little non-linearity in the upper-mids/lower treble. The V5i is a little more assertive but also tends to distort a bit more than the Muses02 at high volume. That was my reason for Muses > v5i at low volumes the two are probably equal.
Thank you for the info.

Mar 8, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #78 of 81
After 14 months of use here my first serious problem: contact problems between the bluetooth dongle and the xduo. Often no sound, have to wiggle the dongle to get sound. Cleaned the inside of the connectors but doesn't help.

A seperate dongle which you'll have to take off each time you want to charge the xduo takes it's toll.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2021 at 4:50 PM Post #79 of 81
hello!
i have been using this for a year, mostly happy times (with SeinH and AKG, battery, power, etc..), sometimes not so much (no use with sensitive HP (too loud), volume imbalance..)..

now i have more serious problems, if anyone can help, i would be grateful.

AUX OUT on the back - how does it work? does it even work? i would like to input USB and output AUX 3.5 to RC on AMP via AUX OUT on the back. it does not work. what am i doing wrong?

front jack - a bit wiggly after a year, loose contact (left channel drops). did anyone already had to repair it at home? how it went?

cheers!
mj

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022 at 6:08 AM Post #81 of 81
Hi guys,

maybe someone has an idea here....it seems as if I have managed to brick my XD05-Plus. I normally run it on a Win10 laptop.

I recently updated the firmware to V6C6 (which is to my understanding the correct version) and if my memory is not wrong it worked for a bit shortly afterward but stopped (maybe after on off/on cycle, but not sure).

The device powers up, I can see it as connected in the xDuoo Device Panel with the correct FW, The little blue light for "link" on the back of the device lights up and the device display shows it connected too - but no sound is coming out.

I get the same behaviour on a second Win10 laptop and also on a MacBook - the device shows it's linked, it shows up in the system (and is selected as output device) but it stays silent.

Sometimes I even think I get the foint klick for when eg a video starts playing, but no sound.....any ideas what is wrong? Am I missing smth?

BR
Andreas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back