Xduoo x2 or Ruizu x02 or Fiio x1?
Aug 20, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #16 of 27
Hi H20Fidelity,

I was also considering buyin either the xduoo x2 or the fiio x1. After reading your post I decided that the fiio was the best option for me. However now I am stuck in a position where I don't know whether to get the x1 or the x3 2nd gen.

I can get the x1 for 97€ and the x3 for 217€. 

I would mainly listen to electronic/house music. My current headphones are v moda m80, AT m50x, soundmagic e10 and Sistema Tum Tum.

Aug 20, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #17 of 27
  Hi H20Fidelity,

I was also considering buyin either the xduoo x2 or the fiio x1. After reading your post I decided that the fiio was the best option for me. However now I am stuck in a position where I don't know whether to get the x1 or the x3 2nd gen.

I can get the x1 for 97€ and the x3 for 217€. 

I would mainly listen to electronic/house music. My current headphones are v moda m80, AT m50x, soundmagic e10 and Sistema Tum Tum.

Either player will produce a flat frequency response, neither will do your genres any better or any worse.

I'm going to say with your current gear choose X1 and test water levels first.

I'm saying this for two reasons.

1) I don't find the difference to be extensive enough to justify spending extra money on X3II (unless you need some of its features like coax out, true line out etc)

Because of reason..

2) I don't think the difference with your current gear between these two players will reveal that much extra. X1 is a good player, I've had a lot of fun with X1, possibly the best budget DAP around as a complete package currently in 2015.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:10 PM Post #18 of 27
I am a little late to this one but I use the XDuoo X2 with the E10's and it is a very good pairing in my opinion and I also use Sound magic P21's these are easily powered by the little player. The UI is not the best but the sound I find without changing the preset EQs' is very good. I have a few players and different headphones and I cant afford the best of the best but compared to my LG G3 for example it powers better and sound comes across "less stressed" if you know what I mean? Like not really pushing very hard to power the headphones. Had my X2 with Sound magic E10 listening to Brothers in arms in the front room the other day...it was awesome to me. I am sure if I spent 100's more on DAP and headphones my experience would be better again but compared to my gogear etc the X2 produces some nice performance for the money.    

Nov 5, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #21 of 27
It looks like a promising player. However Onn doesn't detail the specs of the player. It looks like it has a nice OS.

I would be very interested to know how it compares against xduoo x2 and xduoo x3.

Same here :D im currently deciding between xduoo x2 and onn x5 . also there is no email on their website i wanted to ask about the battery life . :frowning2: so far i never came across any review for onn x5

Nov 7, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #22 of 27
I found this forum where they talk about the onn x5. If you use google translate you can get more or less what they are saying.

It feels it really tries to compete against the fiio x1.

Nov 7, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #23 of 27
  I found this forum where they talk about the onn x5. If you use google translate you can get more or less what they are saying.

It feels it really tries to compete against the fiio x1.

would be interesting to compare to the Fiio X1 and would be impressed if it compares to the X1

Feb 2, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #27 of 27
So any updates on the Onn X5 vs X2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back