xbox/pc entry level mic+headphone opinions
Apr 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

aznshadow

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum so I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I'm looking for a game headset that I can use for xbox and pc. A lot of people say astro a40 and while they do seem pretty nice, $300 is a massive dint in my wallet. I seen people start doing mic and headphone combos for gaming now so I started looking into that. I have picked out a few components that I want to use as my first combo and I just wanted some opinions on what I can improve for my budget. I hope to spend around $120AUD if possible. Here is what I've decided so far:
- Need a mixer. Probably the steelseries depending on how much shipping is.
- Sennheiser HD 201 ($30 AUD)
- zalman zm-mic1 ($8AUD)

Thanks for all replys. I really appreciate it

Apr 12, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #2 of 3
SADLY ITS RARE YOU GET GOOD HELP IN HERE...IM NEW SO ILL TRY MY BEST.

for gaming there is a few but I here one of the best is the Beyerdynamic 990 pro, it isn't  a headset but you could buy a separate mic  very cheap and attach it , like most people do...this is to get the best sound of course.....I have the turtle beach px21 , which is actually good considering its cheap , does the job....but I hear if you want best sound then a good set of headphones like the above and attach the mic.

I don't know about attatching it to 360 tho :frowning2:

but that's the way to go anyways....on the plus side the 990 pro are great for music and movies ...so I hear

Apr 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
SADLY ITS RARE YOU GET GOOD HELP IN HERE...IM NEW SO ILL TRY MY BEST.

for gaming there is a few but I here one of the best is the Beyerdynamic 990 pro, it isn't  a headset but you could buy a separate mic  very cheap and attach it , like most people do...this is to get the best sound of course.....I have the turtle beach px21 , which is actually good considering its cheap , does the job....but I hear if you want best sound then a good set of headphones like the above and attach the mic.

I don't know about attatching it to 360 tho :frowning2:

but that's the way to go anyways....on the plus side the 990 pro are great for music and movies ...so I hear

Thank you for providing me a response. I've looking into those headphones but with them being $250AUD. It's way out of my budget so I probably won't get them. But thank you anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back