Xbox ONE
Jun 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #61 of 80
haha getting smack by sony lol
deadhorse.gif

Jun 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #65 of 80
I'm still more excited for the One than for the PS4, but a friend of mine found a norwegian website with a ridiculously low price for PS4 pre order so I went for that. I'm still getting the One, eventually.
A query: what is all this "DRM crap" everyone keeps raving about? For me personally I don't see a single problem with the MS approach. It lets me play one game while I'm in queue for a match in another, and I don't have to bring anything to a friend, because all my games are available in the cloud. I honestly don't see why people have this gigantic issue with the console having to be on-line at least once a day, I haven't played a single hour with my 360 disconnected from LIVE for more than two years. It's a complete non-issue.

Jun 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #66 of 80
Quote:
I'm still more excited for the One than for the PS4, but a friend of mine found a norwegian website with a ridiculously low price for PS4 pre order so I went for that. I'm still getting the One, eventually.
A query: what is all this "DRM crap" everyone keeps raving about? For me personally I don't see a single problem with the MS approach. It lets me play one game while I'm in queue for a match in another, and I don't have to bring anything to a friend, because all my games are available in the cloud. I honestly don't see why people have this gigantic issue with the console having to be on-line at least once a day, I haven't played a single hour with my 360 disconnected from LIVE for more than two years. It's a complete non-issue.

Maybe because for people who don't have internet connection the XBOX one is just a $500 bluray player. Just because it's a non issue for you don't mean it isn't for others. This is call, looking at the whole picture.

Jun 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #67 of 80
It's such a dejavu feeling. When sony announced PS3 as the centre of home entertainment at hefty price tag and Microsoft is cheaper and more powerful in specs. Now the two companies just switch position.

Jun 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #68 of 80
Quote:
It's such a dejavu feeling. When sony announced PS3 as the centre of home entertainment at hefty price tag and Microsoft is cheaper and more powerful in specs. Now the two companies just switch position.

PS3 was more powerful than the 360. The problem was that the processor architecture was difficult for the developers, and many ended up making games for the Xbox and porting them to PlayStation.

Jun 12, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #70 of 80
Yeah MS going downhill. Not surprised, you expect your customer base to use your product the way you want them to without freedom and peace in mind, you lose that customer base.

Jun 12, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #71 of 80
Quote:
Maybe because for people who don't have internet connection the XBOX one is just a $500 bluray player. Just because it's a non issue for you don't mean it isn't for others. This is call, looking at the whole picture.

I'm in this camp. It's 2013 in most places in Australia, but not here! Wireless Broadband only, so thats 15gb for $110 a month. Add in a couple of school aged kids, a wife who likes TV shows no longer on TV, and you've got a problem with anything else that wants that broadband connection. :frowning2:

Jun 13, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #75 of 80
Quote:
I'll just leave this here.

If you're going to post, post the whole interview and not some meme-style edited part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back