May 26, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #136 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
you have to play all the racing games
eggosmile.gif

RnB1802.jpg

and beat my high score in geometry wars
Geometry.jpg

You know, if you were going to try and fake a geometry wars picture, you should have the wit to make it look like your pro and that your really at that score, at 94 million there would never be only 3 blackholes on the screeen, and you would never be shooting sideways while running forward at a black hole like that. Trust me, I've been to 3 million, and theres probably 1 billion guys spawning every second.

May 26, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #138 of 282
Quote:

you have to play all the racing games
eggosmile.gif

nooooooo!

May 27, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #139 of 282
Quote:

I thought the geometry pic was obvious
confused.gif

the whole 90 million score shouldve been a giveaway.

Guys at the top are near 90 million, the game gets repetitive later, it's just when you mess up, after like 50 million the crap just continously spawns at the same rate I believe.

May 27, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #140 of 282
Haha! You know whats so cool? Because my xbox 360 is hooked to my reciever and then the reciever to my computers line input, I get 360 noise, plsu pc noise, so I am using foobar2000 to play some dvd-a santana rips I have now, while playing geometry wars! How cool!

May 27, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #141 of 282
people really get that high? ...

lol, I dont see how its possible to live that long. I usually give up after the first life because by than I lose all my multipliers and the spawn rate is already overwhelming for me.

I also play it on a fairly large screen 7.5 feet 16:9, so I can only see portions of the screen at one given moment. So there is a point that I cant keep up with everything going on withing the game area and I eventually get hit by something that I didnt notice coming.

aside from that a big screen is very handy for sniping in battlefield 2. I literally sniped some guy laying behing a palm tree across the other side of the map. The only thing exposed was a small portion of his hand on the ground only a few pixels sticking out. That was great.

everyones just a big fat target for sniping on a screen that large. I can hide in bf2, so I can just sit there and snipe them sincce theyre so easy to see.

May 27, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #142 of 282
Quote:

people really get that high? ...

lol, I dont see how its possible to live that long. I usually give up after the first life because by than I lose all my multipliers and the spawn rate is already overwhelming for me.

I also play it on a fairly large screen 7.5 feet 16:9, so I can only see portions of the screen at one given moment. So there is a point that I cant keep up with everything going on withing the game area and I eventually get hit by something that I didnt notice coming.

aside from that a big screen is very handy for sniping in battlefield 2. I literally sniped some guy laying behing a palm tree across the other side of the map. The only thing exposed was a small portion of his hand on the ground only a few pixels sticking out. That was great.

everyones just a big fat target for sniping on a screen that large. I can hide in bf2, so I can just sit there and snipe them sincce theyre so easy to see.

Your supose to only see portions of the screen, I am on a 16:10 20" monitor. I can survive a million or so, but the trick to this game is when you get high enough, you can dodge, kill for 30 seconds, bomb out and re-do, keep your multiplier high.

Im on live now, add me to your friends list. I'm JaGW1RE

May 27, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #143 of 282
You guys should at least rent Rockstar Table Tennis, it's quite fun and addicting. I really wasn't expecting much, but it's not bad for $30-40 (depending on where you buy it, Frys has it for $29.99).

May 29, 2006 at 2:56 AM Post #144 of 282
So any news on head-fi xbox live night?

May 31, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #145 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumanogin
OMG that display is beautiful. Does the 360 justice. I'm using a 19" LCD
frown.gif

I'm definitely going to download that demo after my finals.

"lumanogin" is my gamer tag. lol. i've only got TopSpin2k right now. Anyone playing that?

How is Top Spin 2? I've been eying it lately, I downloaded the demo and it seems quite good. Anyone playing it on Live?

May 31, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #146 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sladeophile
So any news on head-fi xbox live night?

I think we'll do some PGR3 on Saturday, June 3rd starting at 7pm PST (or earlier if you guys want, I don't get off work till 6:30), and some GRAW or CoD2 Sunday at 5-6pm. Any problems with that? Anyone want any other games in particular? I need to send out a few friend requests this week to complete the Head-Fi list.

May 31, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #147 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by SennFan
Great Idea...

Mine is GjG_v2 and I'm playing on a 360.

Current games in heavy rotation....Ghost Recon Adanced Warfighter (got it yesterday), CoD II and Halo 2

Can't get my Gamer Card to link...........

Xbox Live says your Gamertag doesn't exist.
confused.gif

May 31, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #148 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
I think we'll do some PGR3 on Saturday, June 3rd starting at 7pm PST (or earlier if you guys want, I don't get off work till 6:30), and some GRAW or CoD2 Sunday at 5-6pm. Any problems with that? Anyone want any other games in particular? I need to send out a few friend requests this week to complete the Head-Fi list.

I'm game.

Let's do it.

We'll keep updates here. Perhaps we can coach RnB180 on GRAW tips. A good run through Co-op Campaigns will be fun.

May 31, 2006 at 4:57 AM Post #149 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'm game.

Let's do it.

We'll keep updates here. Perhaps we can coach RnB180 on GRAW tips. A good run through Co-op Campaigns will be fun.

Anyone wanna play now?
biggrin.gif
. I'm bored, and willing to sign on atm.

Nick : JaGW1RE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back