XBOX already sold out...
Nov 15, 2001 at 8:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nikolai Dot Org

Head-Fier
Visited Wal-Mart to pick up a few essentials around 1am this morning... and all 30 XBOX systems were sold.

I'd like to get my hands on one and try it as a source... seeing as how Microsoft keeps bragging about its advanced audio capabilities.

Nov 15, 2001 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 6
Hmm I saw Xbox being demoed at Electronics Botique at the mall, and all I have to say was that I, and my friend, were sorely dissappointed. The graphics just seemed to suck, a lot, and the games... oh well... no wait, thats good, no domination for microsoft
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2001 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 6
No surprise X-Box is sold out day 1, unfortunately not many games at release and none I would want to buy. I think many concede the X-Box platform is technically superior to PS2 with more features, but takes time for good games to appear........how about X-Box versions of Gran Turismo, wipeout, motoracer, soul blade etc.........is this the platform that will finally have a shooter that competes with PC platform games like unreal, quake etc, we shall see!

Nov 15, 2001 at 4:16 PM Post #4 of 6
Firing Squad has an interesting review up. It may take a year before we know exactly where the X-Box will stand. I hope PS2 prices finally come down because it now looks like the best solution for the short term.

Of course the PC will always dominate in terms of graphics and performance, although it is definitely the high end approach.

Nov 16, 2001 at 6:40 PM Post #5 of 6
I'm too busy playing on my Game boy advance to worry about the Next-gen console war, though when I eventually get one it'll be the gamecube for me.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2001 at 8:04 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Of course the PC will always dominate in terms of graphics and performance, although it is definitely the high end approach.

I predicted that back in late '80s ... and since, the only gaming console I have owned is the original Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back