XBox 360, Wii, or PSP?
Oct 9, 2007 at 3:28 PM Post #32 of 39
Wii. I waited 19 hours to get mine. When SSBB comes out this December, it's over. I quit. Everything. That's all I'm doing for the entire spring semester.

My brother has a 360 I play whenever I go home. I like Forza Motorsport 2. That's about it.

If I had the money, I'd get a PS3, if only to play the Metal Gear series. That's one of my favorite game series of all time.

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #33 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone here play games with their significant other and their significant other is not a gamer?

Well, I'm not a gamer either so getting the Wii was a no-brainer and my wife and kids love the Wii Sports. Just got the 2008 Tiger Woods Golf and once I start playing, I can't stop. I usually play 2-3 rounds once I start. The Wii really gets everyone involved. Even my mom wanted to show her grandchildren she could still bowl. She never wanted to play any video games before.

Oct 9, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #34 of 39
Wow- I feel lke I'm being convinced to go with the Wii even through there are more votes for the 360. My fiance really loves the mario series games too.

I am going to get to try out the Wii this weekend ,so hopefully that will help me make up my mind too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #35 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow- I feel lke I'm being convinced to go with the Wii even through there are more votes for the 360. My fiance really loves the mario series games too.

I am going to get to try out the Wii this weekend ,so hopefully that will help me make up my mind too.
smily_headphones1.gif

You did ask this question right after the release of Halo3.
icon10.gif
People are buying the 360 for that game alone.

Oct 9, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #36 of 39
I definitely want to play the new Smash Bros game
frown.gif
That is FUN with a group of people
smily_headphones1.gif
And the new Metroid Prime game is sweeet. I'm thinking of buying a Wii here soon JUST to play the exclusives like Zelda and Mario and Metroid Prime. My friend has Zelda: Twilight Princess and it was a blast
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm trying to stop spending money on headphones and now I'm wanting a Wii
frown.gif
I can't just be happy with my DS?
tongue.gif

Oct 10, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #37 of 39
i went with the wii over the 360 since i, like Redo, am a PC gamer... so type of game that is on 360 is usually on PC... and it looks even better on my compy
tongue.gif

the wii is amazing for when you have company and for girls definitely... it's rare to find a girl that will sit down and pick up a 360 controller and play some halo with your or whatever... but pretty much any girl you meet will have a good time playing the wii (that's how i've found it at least)

even non-gamers love the wii! it's really just pretty crazy

if you want to please the fiancee, i think the wii would be a better option

PSPs are cool too... i'm actually about to buy one (not because of the actual PSP game selection though --- i want to get mine hacked so i can play emulators on the go, woo!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back