X5L - Obsolete?
Jan 21, 2011 at 3:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Halk

Head-Fier
I've owned an X5L for a few years now. I've grown attached to it, and it's served me welll - although I rarely use it. Typically I'll use it when I'm abroad or travelling, rarely I'll use it otherwise, so it'll see frequent use for a couple of weeks at a time 2 or 3 times a year.

Now that I have an Android phone (Galaxy S with 16+32GB of memory) I don't have a use for my little X5L. I'm wondering though if it's worth anything to anyone, or if it's next to worthless and I should just hang on to it.

It's in perfect condition, there's two of the little adapter blocks to put the charger in. There's the original charger, there's also an aftermarket charger which works without the adapter block. I bought a Saint Tropez case at the same time as I bought the player, and it's never out of it, so it's in perfect condition. There are no marks at all, not a scratch or scuff. The battery to me seems just as good as when I bought it... So I would say it's probably as good a specimen of the player as exists.

Jan 21, 2011 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 5
I' ll be glad to take it but unfortunatelly Im in Russia. And I could say you that if your X5L will reach my hands it become an alexmod one and will be love by somebody many-many time else...

Jan 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Hmm, interesting! I'm still not sure if the X5L itself is worth something or not though.

Well i'd give you $20 :p if it counts for anything.  However, if you don't want to give it away ( or to me :p )  You could probably get a few bucks out of some enthusiast on ebay as the X5L went out of stock quickly in some areas and was hard to find.

Jan 22, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, if it was only worth £20 then I'd just keep it. I was hoping there might be past form on them being sold and someone might be able to say if they are, or are not, worth selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back