X-fi Titanium HD Audio recording HELP!!
May 25, 2011 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

eriktheg

100+ Head-Fier
Okay, I was wondering if there is anyone experienced on this forum that knows how to get the Titanium HD to record vocals into mp3 instead of WMA files.
I use Audacity to put together an instrumental with my rap vocals, but unfortunately Titanium HD is MWA and MWV recording format unless you download some $40 software that I really don't want to buy.. I need mp3 or some different recording format.
Does anyone know how I can make it have mp3 recording format? Thanks.

May 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Okay, I was wondering if there is anyone experienced on this forum that knows how to get the Titanium HD to record vocals into mp3 instead of WMA files.
I use Audacity to put together an instrumental with my rap vocals, but unfortunately Titanium HD is MWA and MWV recording format unless you download some $40 software that I really don't want to buy.. I need mp3 or some different recording format.
Does anyone know how I can make it have mp3 recording format? Thanks.

Hmm... AFAIK, soundcards records PCM only and Audacity supports many many formats which can be selected in rendering process.

If mp3 encoder (Lame) isn't bundled wit Audacity, just download it herefrom and install.

BTW, instead of Audacity, why not use some software as like the Reaper (with VST/VSTi) instead?

jiitee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back