X-Can with HD-600, need advice please
Feb 26, 2004 at 7:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Counting Crows

New Head-Fier
Guys,

Any experience with the Musical Fidelity X can amp when paired with HD-600's or any thoughts about the amp in general would be great. BTW, The amp has the Sam Tellig Power Supply.

The gentlemen I talked to claimed the HD 600 were IHO, better than the 650. Strange to hear this as all of you have said it's an obvious improvement with most amps.

I've had a colorful opportunity present itself. It appears I have a local gentleman willing to trade the Musical Fidelity X can with the Sam Tellig Power Supply and a pair of HD600's for my Billy bags pro 34 stand. He is willing to add 250 dollars to complete the deal. I'm asking 850 for the stand, and he is local.

As you all know I wanted to get AKG 1000's or HD650's depending on my amp situation. I'm selling my Billy Bags Pro 34 for 850 as well as my integrated for 950. I was planning to let the first sell dictate the the choice of headphone. If the rack sold first it was AKG1000's if the Amp sold first it was the HD 650 and a different amp. Now the rack could go first leaving me with the 300B integrated.

Any advice is welcomed,

Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back