X-CAN V3 PSU?
Oct 5, 2004 at 10:37 AM Post #16 of 19
seems to make sense - I was getting something like 28.xVAC across the two, 14.x from center to each (my rat-shack meter sucks, gonna see if i can find my craftsman one if it reads better).

edit: ( ' . ' ) (connector, left to right, A B C

thats more like it. AB=13.2 , AC=27.3, BC=13.2 (VAC)

Oct 5, 2004 at 1:15 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoffitt
is it against the DIY / headfi policies if post a picture of the innards of the xcan for the sake of seeing if it's regulated (not because i plan to copy it, heavens no i respect Antony far too much for that - i only want to make my own PSU to learn circuits)?

Nope... you are going to DIY and that's fine/encouraged. It's your amp, and you wish to make a PSU for it, go for it! If you were planning to copy the circuit and sell "X-Can clone PCBs" or something like that, then there would be an issue. Out of respect for the intellectual property. Capice?

Oct 5, 2004 at 3:32 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoffitt
is it against the DIY / headfi policies if post a picture of the innards of the xcan for the sake of seeing if it's regulated (not because i plan to copy it, heavens no i respect Antony far too much for that - i only want to make my own PSU to learn circuits)?

Rip her lid off and show us her secret bits
icon10.gif

Oct 5, 2004 at 4:27 PM Post #19 of 19
you'll get all the x-can **** you want as soon as i can get my fuji s2 back from a buddy...
biggrin.gif

edit: HAHAHA p|2(/)|\| is a non-allowed word? hehe nice
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back