www.head-direct.com: Agency of YUIN, VSONIC and PHIL AUDIO
Nov 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Nankai

Sponsor: HiFiMAN
PK2 Y-Cord available now!

YUIN PK2 Free Loan to V-moda Remix M-class Owner

HOT! Buy PK1 at Tod The vinyl Junkie

OUR SHIPPING POLICY CHANGED!

Now we have YUIN earphones in stock and we will do USPS priority mail directly to USA and Canada Customers from NYC.

Homepage: http://www.head-direct.com

logo.jpg

About us
Thank you for visiting our site! Estabilshed on Octobor 2006, We are bussiness agency of several Chinese manufacturers. We help manufacturers sale new products and look for international dealers. On the other hand, we help dealers do waranty and custermor service. Our product specialty is high quality digital and audio products. Currently we are trade sponsor of www.headfi.org and we are helping YUIN, VSONIC and PHIL AUDIO do marketing project. Hope more manufacturer will join us in the future. If you are dealer and looking to purchase product from us, please forward us an email and we'll send you our current inventory at head.direct@gmail.com . If we can be of assistance please don't hesitate to email!

Products

PHIL HEADAMP
This is one of the most popular hi-end headamp in http://www.erji.net, where is the Chinese headphone fans' forum, traffic Rank from Alexa 19,423.
* Awesome high-end headamp.
* 13.2lb weight and Luxious Chase
Price: Will release soon!

VSONIC VS-R02
* In-the-Ear killer
* Low cost but one of the best
* Warm, transparent and smooth.
* Dream middle range.
Price: Will release soon!

YUIN PK1 earphones
Ultimate traditional earbuds
* Hifi headphone grade sound stage
* Transparent, smooth sound
* Comfortable traditional design, NOT in-the-ear
* Ultra low distortion, high impedance for hifi or professional monitor
* Free Gift
Price: 139usd
You also can buy PK1 from Tod The Vinyl Junkie

PK2 earbuds
Low impedance version of PK1
* Hifi headphone grade sound stage
* Transparent, smooth sound
* Comfortable traditional design, NOT in-the-ear
* Ultra low distortion, low impedance for high grade portable audio
Price: 69usd

Payment, shipping and warranty of YUIN products
Payment Methods: Paypal ONLY
Paypal account: head.direct@gmail.com
Shipping and Handling:

For USA and Canada customers:
Free USPS priority mail with tracking. Sending from New York City.

For all the rest of the countries: Directly from YUIN office located in Shanghai.
For PK1: Free EMS express to worldwide (7days)
For PK2: Free regular air mail to worldwide (7 ~ 10 days)

Warranty Policy: Return in 30 days. One Year free Exchange Warranty include cords.

VSONIC and YUIN product Free loan

We have free-to-try tour for YUIN and VSONIC product. If you are interested in our products and never heard of them before, please PM or email and join our free loan tour.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 27, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #3 of 29
PK1: hYdrociTy
vs-r02: swagga

Please PM me. thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Say something about why you are the most suitable person to own PK1 or VS-R02 earphones under this post before 12AM, Nov. 27. I will choose the two most impressive guys and send them the gift.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Dec 19, 2006 at 2:20 AM Post #5 of 29
All right, I'll take a shot at this – I'm interested in a free pair and think this is smart marketing from the manufacturer – good idea in building community around a product (really liked Head-Room's “Show us your sanctuary” attempt at this too).

I really began listening to headphones when teaching elementary special education in an inner city public school – special needs students are wonderful and teaching them was fulfilling but it could make for some trying days and so I got into the habit of fully immersing myself in music via a portable system (with cheap ear buds) during a few minutes each ever-too-brief lunch break – absolute bliss and reprieve – I returned re-energized and ready to go, or relaxed and clam, depending upon the prescribed music – a true miracle.

Going back to school myself, I spent endless hours listening to a full size system – literally the only thing that got me through my Fulbright research and writing my Ph.D. dissertation – there were days went I simply couldn't go on – but I'd sit down at a table, load up some energizing music (and gallons of coffee) and try and write on – and of course check out Head-Fi during “study breaks.” That's when it started – I got hooked and moved into more serious systems, a never-ending search for a great sound.

Now that I'm in an office, ear buds are the only choice for various reasons. I've used an ATH CM-7ti and currently use an ATH CM-7, sometimes with a transportable Pimeta amplifier; so far these are the best buds I've ever tried. I've been interested in some of the Yuin buds (PK1 or PK2) but haven't seen enough reviews here.

If I ever receive a pair, I promise to write a review with pictures and careful comparison to the CM-7 and some full size cans, with and without an amp and in critical listening and office environments and at the gym and on the go!

Thanks,

josh

Dec 23, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell us why you are the most suitable person to own PK2 or VS-R02 earphones under this post before 12AM, Jan5th, 2007. I will choose the two most impressive guys and send them the gift.

I'll take a shot too. Having dipped my toe into the audiophile world I became more and more disillusioned at all of the audiophile terms and the different "flavors of the month". In a rush to find out what these folks were talking about, I have purchased quite a bit of "stuff" and really, it has stopped being enjoyable.

Truth be told, I feel ridiculous dragging an amp, lineout, DAP and super-expensive portable headphones or IEMs to make me happy...when really, I just want to listen to some of my favorite music through a decent set of simple headphones. But so far, I've found that this stuff falls into three categories; quality construction, cheap and good SQ (pick any two).

Prove to me that the PK2s are everything the marketing hype says they are. Make me a believer that something so simple looking can offer the big sound everyone here is so desperate to find. Guaranteed if I like 'em, I'll let folks know about them as well and more than likely buy another pair to keep at the office...can't ask for better customer testimony than that.

R/
Dustin

Dec 25, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #7 of 29
I'll have a shot as well

Mainly i'm just excited that there are so many fantastic products being made from my homeland, China! I want to use these to prove to my friends that china can make some very decent high quality audio equiptment.

Dec 26, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #8 of 29
hi, This is Edison from ERJI. First of all I don't need earphone any more. So, if this is a free give, give it to the person who need it the most. I am only curious how the PK1 sounds and how good it does. I have no access to it in Canada. If this is a time to listen to it, I will take the chance. I will post feedback if it does great job to me. CM7ti I still keep is the most favorite earphone among all earphones and IEMs I have tried. Although some others cost more times than the CM7ti, the price doesn't mean anything to me in terms of sound quality. Happy holiday.

best,
edison

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #9 of 29
I would like to give my E3c's a reason to perform better; a competition with those VSONIC VS-R02
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 31, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #10 of 29
I too would like to be considered for your headphone gift. Here’s my story…

My mother gave birth to me in Detroit, MI in the inner city. In fact, we lived just several blocks from “8 mile.” Needless to say, I started with nothing. When I was 5 my mother and I moved to a small town outside of Kansas City. Living in a very small apartment with no TV or Computer, there was not a lot to do. So my mother would quiz me on multiplication and spelling.

Skipping several years----

At age 13 I decided that I never wanted to live like my family did so I started my own business in lawn care. I managed enough money to buy an old beat up lawn mower and wheeled it from yard to yard. As my business became more successful I decided that I didn’t want to mow lawns for a job. I had saved enough money to start a bigger better business. My next venture into the business world was in the orthodontic industry. I trimmed the orthodontic models that had been poured at offices around town.

I am in grade 12 in high school. I've played the piano and sang for 9 years and am going to college for my music education degree.

The reason I would be a great candidate for your headphones is that I have an experience base for small headphones of this genre. I have bought several different pairs of small headphones (E2c, E4c, Super.fi 5 Pro, V-Modda bass freq) for myself and I am willing to give a full review of your new product from China and will do my best to promote your product. I am interested in the success of your company and will give you my best possible advice on things to work for and also let you know the things that you do very well.

These will be of great use in college!

Thank you for your consideration!

Scott

Jan 9, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #14 of 29
I am attending the Philadelphia Area Meet. I am the most suitable person for the VS-R02 because: My housemates have their house up for sale but they are not having much luck. Each time someone comes to view the house (so far there have been about 35 visits) we all have to make ourselves scarce. If it's a quickie I usually head down the street to that massive burnt-coffee chain everyone knows, but all the noise and especially the music is obnoxious. I am building up my portable rig and I am looking for the most ideal earphones to pump out good sound and isolate me from chain-coffee-store noise.
biggrin.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #15 of 29
I will also be at the Philadelphia meet. As to why I would be the most deserving for one of those prizes that is for you to decide but here is my story.
600smile.gif

My wife happens to be quite ill (a rather RARE auto-immunoneurological disease controllable to a point BUT not curable) and goes out rarely, my daughter and I tend to stay with her in the family room. She watches all sorts of stuff that I have no interest in such as the food network and soapnet TV etc. I use my current headphones, a pair of hd600s with the computer with an audigy 2 breakout box to watch all my TV since even when she is not in the room she complains its too loud when I use the computer speakers.

I was JUST able to get my 13 year old daughter a video IPod because my parents footed most of the cost of it to be honest. She pretty much lives on it but the ONLY headphones she has are those factory ones that come with it. Right now I have no resources to give her a better experience. So to be honest I want the IEM headphones for her. Someday I will be able to get my own portable rig fully setup but until that time I would give the them to my daughter so she could TRULY start to appreciate the difference in headphones and what GOOD quality ones can do to really enhance her listening experience. :)

Not sure if this is the most deserving but thats my story barring any unexpected family emergencies with my wife I will see you all on Saturday!
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back