WTS: SRH840!
Jun 2, 2011 at 11:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sgt244

New Head-Fier
Hey guys.. Ive just purchased a pair of SHURE, SRH840 headphones around.. i'd say 1 month...2 months tops..
I got them new, for about $200.. and cannot justify keeping them.. ive only used them around 5-6 times maybe 7.... and only to listen to a few songs... here and there.. They are practically brand new... i still have the box with all the spare bits and pieces it comes with in its original wrapping.... the pads and everything...

The headphones them selves look like they just came out of the box... (they kinda have) haha....

Im looking to sell em as for me im just too into my knife collecting hobby which has me financially broke! haha =p i joke i joke.. but yeah im just looking not to "get robbed" for them... but i dont expect to get anywhere near what i bought em for...

Anyway whoever is interested in buying them, my e-mail address.. which you SHOULD get in contact with me there as i wont really be checking this much as im new here and dont really have anything to read about on here =p. so, yeah my e-mail is aaj4000@yahoo.com.... i'd get back to you VERY quickly if ya e-mail me there...

LAST THING...

i ship USPS, priority mail... U.S. ONLY
We shall talk price thorugh the e-mail..
once we come to an agreement.. ill give you my paypal to send the money there..
After reciving the payment i shall ship out the headphones...

Once payment is recived depending what time it is that day, i might ship on that same day.. or definetly the next day...

They are in GREAT shape.. barely used/touched ... not a scratch...
I can also send out pics if you'd like me to..

Jun 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #2 of 2
Man, there are certain rules you need to follow in order to post a classified. Check the F/S forum. 

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back