Wth? Manga centered on Headphones.
May 8, 2007 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

ATAT

1000+ Head-Fier
I was browsing some sites and came across this

http://text.ivory.ne.jp/hph/

Only link seems to be on right bottom but wow. a headphone centered manga (of course its a doujinshi, 3rd volume it seems)

Sorry if this was posted before. I guess I'll go find a copy in a month or two while in japan.

May 8, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #3 of 14
And a whole group of my friends and myself were just saying that Anime and Manga have officially touched on everything possible....this takes the cake.

May 8, 2007 at 4:51 AM Post #5 of 14
SCANSLATE THIS NOW.

May 8, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SCANSLATE THIS NOW.

hahaha ill do that once I get a copy. seems there are 2 other volumes too. sighs. that should be interesting to find

May 8, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #8 of 14
Where do plan on looking to find it? If I knew where to look I'd give it a shot to try finding them
redface.gif

May 8, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #9 of 14
I think this was sold at COMITIA80, I know a few friends who went, so I'll hit them up and see if they have a copy of 3. If not then I'll think of something else. Maybe I can find it somewhere in Akiba?
Do you have any idea, being in aomori and all?

May 8, 2007 at 5:31 AM Post #11 of 14
Actually if you could contact the people who wrote the doujin you might be able to get your hands on a reprinted / archived version? (even though they do say they sold out of the 3rd volume.. maybe they have the other ones or they're planning a reprint or something?)

Edit: i think http://text.ivory.ne.jp/ guy runs the whole thing, as he hosts it and all.

May 8, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #13 of 14
Oh I had thought you were fluent / japanese because you listed yourself as in Aomori! I could write the email then I guess, but I wont be on that side of the pacific for another month or so, so if it'll be interesting how it turns out.

Edit: Sent email, waiting for response

May 8, 2007 at 6:27 AM Post #14 of 14
I'm actually originally from SoCal; I've been working on learning Japanese but it's been a difficult road for me, it's very much a work in progress
frown.gif
Please do update us when you get a reply to your email! TIA
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back