WTB: Sennheiser HD650 connectors
May 1, 2006 at 10:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

neukrisz

Member of the Trade: Human Audio
Hi All,

I would like to buy 2pcs HD650 connectors to the phones (like on the picture)

IMG_0583.JPG
[/IMG]

I don't know where can I get...
confused.gif

Thanks in advance!
neukrisz

May 1, 2006 at 12:30 PM Post #2 of 8
Congradulations you're the author of this week's where can i get senn plugs question. But you're new here so all is forgiven.

Every week someone asks and every week the answer is the same.

They aren't available anywhere.
You can buy stock cables from sennheiser and cut them off, most of us do.
The few who don't have sennheiser cables bought them in a group buy which won't happen again.
Cardas may stock them soon
Don't hold your breath on that last point.

More info available in the stickies on the top of this forum.

May 1, 2006 at 1:53 PM Post #3 of 8
I haven't posted any pics yet, due to my lack of a digicam, but I bought the HD650 replacement cable and made a nice recable with Canare Starquad, Black TechFlex, and a Canare 1/4 in audio plug.

May 1, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #4 of 8
"The few who don't have sennheiser cables bought them in a group buy which won't happen again."
Why won´t it happend again?When there are so meny wanting them.

May 1, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryssen
"The few who don't have sennheiser cables bought them in a group buy which won't happen again."
Why won´t it happend again?When there are so meny wanting them.

It wont happen again because it only happened last time because of a manufacturing error on the part of the company that made the Oehlbach Sennheiser cables, used the wrong insulation I believe. Jan Meier then cut the connectors off of the 500 cables in that batch, and sold them to us for $1 euro a pair. Needless to say, they went quite quickly. Unless there is another such error, I dont think we will be seeing any more connectors that way.

May 2, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #7 of 8
They disappeard a LONG time ago. I bought 10 had 8 spare, and sold them all about half a year ago, maybe longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back