WTB: PPA V1.1 board
Jan 23, 2006 at 9:48 AM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by picklgreen
Does ayone have a PPA V1.1 board they will sell me? If so PM me. Thanks

Asked Tangent?

Jan 23, 2006 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 12
I have one that's mostly populated, but still needs some work. I'll let go of it for cost (board+components). PM me if you are interested.

BPRJam

Jan 24, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #4 of 12
I think you have the wrong section, this should be posted in the for-sale section under miscellaneous items.

Jan 24, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #5 of 12
BTW why do you want a 1.1 board? Do you want to roll your own buffers?

Jan 24, 2006 at 7:04 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
I think you have the wrong section, this should be posted in the for-sale section under miscellaneous items.

well i looked at the buy.sell board and it seemed it was not just for parts and I know more people look at the DIY board that would be selling just the board that i need. Make sense? Now if they added a section to the buy/sell for jsut parts thatd be great, but than noone will find mypost probably!

Jan 24, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
BTW why do you want a 1.1 board? Do you want to roll your own buffers?

I currently have a ver 1.0a board, with glassman buffers, black gate FK caps, wima caps, vishay resistors, silver wire, caradas jacks, etc etc etc. I want the ver 1.1 board so I can better change the bias on the opamps. I know, sounds like a minor detail...but hey....thats why i build my own amps and not just buy one right?

Jan 24, 2006 at 11:44 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by picklgreen
I currently have a ver 1.0a board, with glassman buffers, black gate FK caps, wima caps, vishay resistors, silver wire, caradas jacks, etc etc etc. I want the ver 1.1 board so I can better change the bias on the opamps. I know, sounds like a minor detail...but hey....thats why i build my own amps and not just buy one right?

modify it by placeing a trimpot in the fixed resistor place, bit drastic to throw away the 1.0 board just for that

Jan 24, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKi][er
modify it by placeing a trimpot in the fixed resistor place, bit drastic to throw away the 1.0 board just for that

no, give the old board to me
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 24, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #10 of 12
I thought of that, but my caps are too big to allow spacing for a trimpot in that location unfortunetly. And its not at all drastic! Part of the lure of DIY amps is building them, not the amp itself! Look at my profile to see the stuff I have boughten in the store.....Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mark Levison........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back