wrens - the meadowlands (GET IT)
Dec 5, 2003 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hop ham

100+ Head-Fier
i bought this about a week ago and it is worth all the hype. i would definately suggest buying this. after hearing all the great reviews, i was actually surprised that it didn't dissapoint at all. many conclude it is of the "emo" genre but whatever u want to call it, it is one of those albulms that gets better with each listen. i'm actually finding myself enjoying this as much as my newer cd's that i love (notwist - neon golden ; british sea power - the decline of british sea power ; shins - chutes too narrow). it seems to have that strange neutral milk hotel quality too it...everytime you pop it in, it is a familiar place but you enjoy it the same every time.

i have not heard any previous albulms but i'm trying to order secaucus right now but it is temp out of print. click here to find out more about this

Dec 5, 2003 at 9:54 PM Post #2 of 2
The wrens emo? who the hell said that?

Regardless, they are a great band, and while i can't fully enjoy their catalouge (They don't do vinyl), they're a great band that i think some people here would really enjoy. Highly reccomended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back