WOW!
Mar 20, 2006 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

padi89

100+ Head-Fier
So i missed the delivery guy this morning with my new Senns,but in the mean time the postie came with my Beyer headband and 414 pads for my SR80.I bought a few pairs of the 414 pads just for spares.Really like the grado with the beyer headband and reversed pad,its a much needed comfort improvement.
What really got me though is, reading through the forum another Head-fi member had suggested the 414 pad on the PX100.I knew it was going to look a bit stupid with the big bright yellow pad on but id said i give it a go to see what it sounded like.Well all i can say is "WOW",what a huge improvement ,i havent taken them off my head all evening ,its incredible how good they sound now,the grados have been put aside for the evening.Just gotta get some black clothes dye now tomorrow and il be fine wearing them out.If you find the PX100 too dark or a bit too bassy for you then i highly recommed giving this a go,its like a completly different headphone.
Big shoutout to Lisa and Steve999 for this suggestion.

Mar 21, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 7
Great! I used to have the Retro Edition PX100 with yellos HD414 pads and the comfort improved 5 million trillion times, not that they were uncomfortable to start with. BTW, where did you get the Beyer headband? I need one for my SR325i...

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:51 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks. They do ship to the UK. BTW, do the Beyer headbands fit tightly onto the grado headbands or is it a loose fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back