Wow, you HAVE to buy this shirt!
May 19, 2009 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Read all the reviews on amazon.com!
eek.gif

Amazon.com: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes: Apparel

(Heh, they all reminded me of that silly eBay seller who left that crazy feedback
tongue.gif
)

May 19, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #3 of 36
Reading some of the reviews, I conclude that there is great writing talent out there, just waiting for the right opportunity to break into the literary mainstream...nyuk, nyuk.

May 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM Post #7 of 36
Almost as good as the Australian BMX seller we saw earlier this year
tongue.gif

May 19, 2009 at 12:35 PM Post #8 of 36
Almost?

Have you read the negative reviews?
Some poor woman lost her boyfriend because of one of those shirts. She gave it to him as a present, he liked it a lot and went down to the pub to celebrate. When he came back he packed up his stuff and left, because he found himself a new woman, several women actually.

May 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM Post #9 of 36
There seriously isn't much that can top this, although it's very good shirt!

May 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #11 of 36
Those two just made my day. Thanks! Haha "This is why we have the internet"

May 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM Post #14 of 36
"Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx"

LOLOL that whole paragraph is probably the best item description EVER.

May 19, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #15 of 36
I couldn't resist and wrote my own review. It probably won't pop-up for a while, so here it is:

I used to keep my fanny pack stuffed with the usual survival gear: knives, nunchucks, etc. Now that I have this t-shirt, it's full of women's phone numbers!
The secret is that this shirt imbues you with the musk of three wolves. Women are powerless to resist that! An added side effect is that the hair on the back of your head will grow 3X faster then the hair on top. This will give you that "predator" look every man desires!
Now when I shotgun a six pack I don't just feel invincible, I know it's true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back