Wow, Wooaudio 6 !
Nov 3, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #61 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnesto
I'm not saying the quality of the amp are good or bad.

And I love it when amplifier manufacturers come and comment on amps. and give their insight on products they make.

But there is a code of conduct they need to abide by.
And one of them is to disclose who they are and which company they represent.

Falsely pretending to be a customer and giving good reviews or bringing attention to their products is deceiving to us head-fiers.

That's just my two cents why I think it is wrong.

Hey, we don't know if the OP is affiliated with WooAudio, and there's no proof of it. What you are saying based on the assumption that the OP is somehow related to the Woo....

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:21 AM Post #62 of 100
I don't think I am wrong on this. Go to the original post, find the OP and read all his treads.

There is no way this guy doesn't work for WooAudio.

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #63 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by nichifanlema
Hey, we don't know if the OP is affiliated with WooAudio, and there's no proof of it. What you are saying based on the assumption that the OP is somehow related to the Woo....

That's right, you can prove nothing, you have NO evidence ... Just because the OP starts 92% of their post about Woo Audio and as in this case never returns to the thread proves Nothing! Maybe they're just shy, or don't grammatically write the language well and rather listen to music and be involved otherwise in their other daily business or hobbys.... Rather than defend themselves or somethin'

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #64 of 100
nichifanlema, are you affiliated with Woo Audio ?

Also, do you know iomusic ?

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #65 of 100
you guys are the suckage. you just knew that my stand for the lambdas was stolen by my wife to use as an actual towel rack, didn't you? the funny thing is that this stand cost as much as the simplehuman towel rack, lol! bonus!

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #66 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen
nichifanlema, are you affiliated with Woo Audio ?

Also, do you know iomusic ?

I have no affiliation with Wooaudio, except for the fact that I purchased Woo6 this week and is eagerly waiting to listen to it
wink.gif

And no, I don't know who is iomusic.

Why do you ask these things?

I kinda feel offended.

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #67 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
you guys are the suckage. you just knew that my stand for the lambdas was stolen by my wife to use as an actual towel rack, didn't you? the funny thing is that this stand cost as much as the simplehuman towel rack, lol! bonus!

Er..maybe wrong thread?
rolleyes.gif

Nov 3, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #68 of 100
Only person that I believe is afiliated with WooAudion is iomusic.

There used to be anothere guy that went by the name of TonyCool.

I noticed all his post were exactly like iomusic.

They all started out "Hey check out WooAudio 3 , [link provided]"

I also, noticed TonyCool, should be Tony the Fool. doesn't post here anymore.
I believe he is now iomusic.

Edit. Btw. Did you notice the picture on my avatar. It's a bunch of dudes fighting. Yeah, that's me. I'll throw the first stone.

Nov 3, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #69 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnesto
I'm not saying the quality of the amp are good or bad.

And I love it when amplifier manufacturers come and comment on amps. and give their insight on products they make.

But there is a code of conduct they need to abide by.
And one of them is to disclose who they are and which company they represent.

Falsely pretending to be a customer and giving good reviews or bringing attention to their products is deceiving to us head-fiers.

That's just my two cents why I think it is wrong.

And... if so... you would be right in your position - anyone connected with a "member of the trade" should disclose that relationship relative to their comments about any product of such "member of the trade." To this point, however, it's just suspicion and speculation.

But... then a person should carefully consider the comments of anyone on the forums, and not base their judgments about any product on those of one person alone, but rather consider the "preponderance of the evidence" by multiple persons posting their comments.

Anyone is necessarily taking some risk in basing their judgment on the comments of one person.

Fortunately, WooAudio provides a 15 day return policy - so, if someone buys the WA6 on the comments of IOMUSIC, and doesn't like the amp, they can return it with little lost.

So... while we might prefer anyone with a conflict of interest would disclose their conflict of interest - in this instance it seems like "there's no harm no foul." And... because of the quality reputation of WooAudio... the "risk" appears to be very small.

Nov 4, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #70 of 100
First, I honestly apologize to Wei Wu again, but he doesn’t complain to me. He’s really a nice guy.
Yes, I am not only his neighbor but also his friend. When I moved to New York, I have to use the headphones because my room is too small. At that time, I met Wei. We made friends because of our common hobby. I’ve appreciated Wei’s handcrafted art very much since I first heard the WA1. So I bought the wa3, maybe I am the first buyer of that. Sweet!
My grandson has taught me how to use the Internet, so I often go to the forum. Wei always keeps very low key, so I decided to inform you guys about Woo’s latest information with my poor English. As I came back to see the thread again, I knew I had made troubles to him. Am I a stupid old FOOL?
I greatly wish this thread has not caused any negative effect to wooaudio. Again, I thank for Wei’s forgiveness. And thank my grandson for translating my meanings.

Nov 4, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #71 of 100
No need to worry about the doubters, and don't let them stop you from posting more about WooAudio products. I've owned two Woo amps and have been happy with both; actually, I really miss the Woo3 now. Team Woo for the win!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 4, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #72 of 100
I told you people, don't jump to conclusion based on assumptions!!

although in this case, it was kinda tricky...

Nov 4, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #73 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by some1x
No need to worry about the doubters, and don't let them stop you from posting more about WooAudio products. I've owned two Woo amps and have been happy with both; actually, I really miss the Woo3 now. Team Woo for the win!
smily_headphones1.gif

I miss my WA3 too!

Nov 4, 2006 at 12:41 PM Post #74 of 100
I'll be missing a Woo Audio product also...

Nov 4, 2006 at 2:02 PM Post #75 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by some1x
smily_headphones1.gif

[size=medium]ME TOO![/size]

If the WA6 is as good, with both Senns... and Grados... as the WA3 is with Senns... then I'll be buying it also!

Several Headfiers regard the WA3 (with the right tubes) as good as, or better than, the SP's or Raptor - so, the expectations for the WA6 are quite high.

Hopefully, it will meet (and exceed) our expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back