WOW what the hell happened to my Sennhd485s
Sep 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, suddenly and for no apparent reason, my 485s started sounding like CRAP through my pc. Um. I havent changed any settings in WMP, my EQ is the same as its always been. I plugged them in today and they just sound awful. They sound the same in my archos ( which I am not returning, dont ask why because you too will contract its electroherpes via your net connection just by reading my story )

Weird...

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:12 PM Post #2 of 5
Send them into Sennheiser. If they are under warranty, they'll send you a new pair or fix them. If not, they'll fix them for a fee.

Why are you returning your Archos?

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #3 of 5
I bought the Senns from amazon, IDK how that will work

The archos suddently stopped being recognized by my pc. This is a common problem. I was told to set it in recovery mode by the tech support people and it wont get out of that screen. Master reboot and power off sends me right back, its looping asking me to drag and drop the firmware on...but my pc wont recognize it. Was told to return it because it was bricked now due to the looping screens. It worked well for the longest time, now its a good paperweight. Thankfully I have a 1 yr full coverage from newegg, I can return it and get a refund or an exchange.

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Dumb question but I'm assuming you ruled out that it wasn't your ears by listening to another pair of cans?

I ask because allergy season seems to be in full force everywhere and all last week every pair of cans I listened to sounded bad and it was my sinuses. Oddly enough I don't notice it nearly as much when listening to speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back