WOW that is all
Oct 16, 2006 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
well I got some mdr v700dj's a cpl of weeks ago and i really like the bass, but i was wanting something else something more something that just sounded better

soooo..... i took the 700's back and found a pair of senn 600's for a really great price only 245euro

matter fact i am listening to them right now AMAZEING sound the differance is like wow and these are not even amped yet lol still waiting for my jasmine to get too me hopefully tommrow or wensday

the pics where taken with my new fuji s5200 still learning how to work this thing but the close ups i thought were nice

flashside.jpg

niceangle.jpg

Oct 16, 2006 at 5:10 PM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_tris
well I got some mdr v700dj's a cpl of weeks ago and i really like the bass, but i was wanting something else something more something that just sounded better

soooo..... i took the 700's back and found a pair of senn 600's for a really great price only 245euro

matter fact i am listening to them right now AMAZEING sound the differance is like wow and these are not even amped yet lol still waiting for my jasmine to get too me hopefully tommrow or wensday

You did real good lord,

most don't realize their purchase of the V700dj was a mediocre one until it is too late or past the return period, well done on that note. The 600's do real nicely VS the Sony V700dj and are much more accurate regardin timbre and marks in the MR..not to mention a more accurate bass reproduction VS the Sony phones..

They step up considerably with proper amplification, if no one has formerly advised you, sorry about your wallet!
cool.gif

Oct 16, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #6 of 22
IMHO you just made a quantum leap... the WORST all around headphone to one of the best. Enjoy!! welcome to the forum.

Congratulations for returning the MDR-Vfartcannon and turning major wallet damage into something good.

Oct 16, 2006 at 6:28 PM Post #7 of 22
yeah about the wallet that was not worried about it
smily_headphones1.gif
i just got my bonus

so far in my 22posts with headfi i have spent about 800-900 bucks
and that is just the cans and amp

still looking for a new cable for these any suggetins here

Oct 16, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #10 of 22
i think one thing that i love about these things sooo far is the fact that i dont need to crank them up even a little to get the sound that i wanted out of them.
and they are soooo comfy too had them on for almost 2hours straight forgot that they were there
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 16, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #12 of 22
C'mon, these pics are HUGE (full 5 MP rez
blink.gif
). How to resize this kind of stuff for web usage should be common knowledge. (For drastic downsizing, I use XnView with the "Bspline" interpolation, followed by some Effects --> Sharpening, as much as needed to restore proper sharpness and no more. 640x480 would be a decent size.)

Cable wise, before considering aftermarket ones with scary price tags, I'd suggest trying the HD650 stock cable.

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #14 of 22
It says that your computer is your source in your profile, what soundcard are you using? At this stage, a source upgrade would make a much more substantial difference than upgrading the cable, and it would be cheaper than the Cardas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back