Wow! New Head-fi Homepage
Dec 20, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 49
Woah! pretty spiffy
icon10.gif

Nice one jude
cool.gif

Dec 20, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #7 of 49
I always feel a bit bad for Jude and all involved, because you know some of us are going to complain about it however nice it might be.
wink.gif
(forces himself to use the new deformed wink). See, I just complained.

Change scares me.

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #8 of 49
This is probably a really stupid question, but, ah... how do you get to a list of the forums from the homepage? I can't seem to figure it out. I can get to it in a roundabout way by going to any subforum then clicking the head-fi logo in the top left, but other than that, no dice. Never before have I had trouble figuring out how to get to the forum part of a forum. If I'm having trouble (having spent a great deal of time here), that can't bode well for people just finding the site.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #10 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I always feel a bit bad for Jude and all involved, because you know some of us are going to complain about it however nice it might be.
wink.gif
(forces himself to use the new deformed wink). See, I just complained.

Change scares me.

I'll put in a positive complaint: the previous homepage was ugly.

EDIT: " Top Poster: Jahn (18,221)" - We all know that part is gonna stay on the homepage FOREVER.

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #11 of 49
And the "Seasons Greetings" decorations.... Or at least bring back "Lucky' the Turkey, would do.

/awaits critical review ;-}

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #12 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still working on it. It'll continue to change in appearance while we tune it (I have to add the Sponsors in there somewhere).

Thanks for the patience.

Thanks for the calendar. It gives us some sense of time.
wink.gif

"Head-Fiers have no life" - by an unknown middle school kid.

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #13 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is probably a really stupid question, but, ah... how do you get to a list of the forums from the homepage? I can't seem to figure it out. I can get to it in a roundabout way by going to any subforum then clicking the head-fi logo in the top left, but other than that, no dice. Never before have I had trouble figuring out how to get to the forum part of a forum. If I'm having trouble (having spent a great deal of time here), that can't bode well for people just finding the site.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

I'm with you, man. I cant figure out how to get in besides the round about way.
confused.gif

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #14 of 49
Seriously though how do you do it 'cus I'm starting to go through withdrawal...

Dec 20, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #15 of 49
The new homepage is nice but it won't allow me to login to it. I type in my username and password and it acts like it's logging in but just brings up the same page with the login box still there. Of course my actual forum login works fine. I'm using Firefox 2.0 if it makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back