wow, insane!!!
Nov 14, 2002 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

kin3tix

500+ Head-Fier
hey all, found this awesome video on a hip-hop message board that i browse. what's in it you say? some very cool "popping and locking," and "liquid dancing" as well. everyone, check it out here [link pulled... was unsuitable material (I guess the link has moved)] ! wait for the second guy in orange to come in...
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2002 at 9:24 AM Post #2 of 42
OMG... The orange guy is inhuman... I thought my video was skipping but it was just him... his hands seem to defy the laws of physics and enter into the quantum world in one part.

It kind of reminds me of those android robots that Honda and Sony are making... the Asimo and the SDR-4X.

Asimo --> http://world.honda.com/robot/

SDR-4X --> http://www.tokyodv.com/news/SonySDR-4XRobot.html

Nice find kinetix!

Nov 14, 2002 at 9:29 AM Post #3 of 42
OH MAN. I ws wondering what Gumby was doing these days!! This kids arms and legs are made out of something like rubber.

Can you say contortionist anyone???

Nov 14, 2002 at 9:37 AM Post #5 of 42
It's a good thing that we were told what this was - I was beginning to think it was some new reality tv show about teens or something.....
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2002 at 9:45 AM Post #6 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by LobsterSan
I thought my video was skipping but it was just him... his hands seem to defy the laws of physics and enter into the quantum world in one part.

yeah, that part is damn crazy! he must have practiced like hell day in and day out.

Nov 14, 2002 at 12:53 PM Post #7 of 42
Ummm -- okay, What? There was this guy on the New York City Breakers (back in the day) that had some serious liquid motion moves, but NOTHING compared to this kid. That rocks so damn hard I'm gonna have to get out my Addidas, baggy pants, and big ass mural mirror -- look out for Neil's WMV.
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2002 at 6:32 PM Post #8 of 42
i used to b-boy, and used to hang around with some poplockers. that guy's got nothing on some of they guys i used to see.

and as to the nyc breakers (i think you're talking about mr. wave)... i've always liked rocksteady crew more. (then again crazy legs was the one who taught me the 6 step.)

Nov 14, 2002 at 8:54 PM Post #9 of 42
Damn. He looks like the guy in that commercial (completely forgot what it's for -- jeans or shoes or a soft drink or something) -- the one with the Hispanic dude walking across the street with the heat shimmering off the pavement and his legs going all over the place and his upper body staying in place. Too bad it's not real. But that orange guy came close.

kerely

Nov 14, 2002 at 10:58 PM Post #10 of 42
It doesnt work for me
frown.gif

Biggie.

Nov 15, 2002 at 12:01 AM Post #11 of 42
really? hmm, don't know why its not working for you. the link is just a direct link to the mpeg file, not to a website or anything. hope it works, you should watch it notorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back