Wow. Audio Technica A900s
Jan 15, 2004 at 11:49 PM Post #17 of 20
Yeah, I got mine a couple weeks ago, and they just blew me away. My first Hi-Fi headphones. So much clearity to them. Soundstage is better then my 5.1 Cerwin Vega's or 2.1 Sony speakers. All my MP3s and OSTs sound great. And the more I burn them in, the better the sound.
biggrin.gif
Couldn't be happier (well, maybe when I upgrade my soundcard, but thats for another month).

Jan 16, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by lindrone
Glad you liked them
smily_headphones1.gif

They're one headphone I'm still "stuck on"... I've been meaning to upgrade my headphone for months now.. but I can't find anything that's just "A900, but better".

The logical progression is CD3000, but the CD3000 is so revealing and unforgiving. On my current source, they sound like someone's holding a pitchfork and poking my ears out with it. Too much high end shrill, too thin to be enjoyable.

I'm in the same position as you, lindrone. I'm leaning towards finding an amp that will bring out the mids just a little more (which is the only minor adjustment I would make to the A900 sound). I would be hard-pressed to find a headphone more comfortable than these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back