WOWWWWWWOWOW
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Nov 15, 2004 at 4:31 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by ry_goody
can you sell your soul on ebay?

Probably, but I'd suggest getting certificate of authenticity done up for your soul
Quote:

... or nude pics of yourself?

I'm pretty sure they don't allow it, I don't think they let you sell **** on there judging by how few **** DVD's & pictures I found when I searched for them.

Nov 15, 2004 at 4:39 PM Post #6 of 17
Why not a Gibson or a Fender air guitar? Ibanez, of all things? Bah! I bought a Kramer air guitar in the 80's and I'm still using it - I'd take it over an Ibanez any day!

Nov 15, 2004 at 5:29 PM Post #8 of 17
There was an air guitar that went for cheaper on Ebay a few months ago. Just be patient and you'll get a good deal
tongue.gif

Nov 15, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius

I'm pretty sure they don't allow it, I don't think they let you sell **** on there judging by how few **** DVD's & pictures I found when I searched for them.

LOL!! Yes, they do....
biggrin.gif
ebay has a "sex" section somewhere but you have to register with that section to use it and you need to be US based, or at least you did around 2 years back. A friend of mine in Sweden asked me about this a while ago and he did alot of research about it...He finally got into the section but it was real complicated and involved an old army address from a time when he trained US troops and goodness knows what else...
biggrin.gif

You guys in the US should have no trouble, though...
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 12:40 AM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
LOL!! Yes, they do....
biggrin.gif
ebay has a "sex" section somewhere but you have to register with that section to use it and you need to be US based, or at least you did around 2 years back. A friend of mine in Sweden asked me about this a while ago and he did alot of research about it...He finally got into the section but it was real complicated and involved an old army address from a time when he trained US troops and goodness knows what else...
biggrin.gif

You guys in the US should have no trouble, though...
smily_headphones1.gif

Ahh, the old blame-it-on-the-Swedish-friend trick.

Nov 16, 2004 at 11:38 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
I'm just listening to Jean-Luc Ponty.
Are there any air violins in the market?

I got one for ya... $500 +shipping and handling of $1,000,000...
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back