Would you rather......
May 27, 2007 at 11:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ZackP

500+ Head-Fier
have ER-4p's and a p-s cable, the new porta corda move, and grado sr-225's, or westone 3's and the new porta corda move. Thanks for the help guys.

May 27, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #2 of 5
Well, if you're looking for advice on what to do, then I can't help you, because you haven't specified your music tastes, where you'll be using the phones, whether you need isolation or not, etc. If this is just a general "which would you rather," then I'd take the amp and the Grado's, but again, that's just me.

May 27, 2007 at 11:56 PM Post #3 of 5
well, i would be using the er-4p's and sometimes an amp when im on the move, in the car, trying to not disturb people, and sleeping. i would use the grados when i am alone in my room and the non-isolation wouldnt bother people and i would always use an amp with them. The westone 3's would be for everything, and would have an amp some of the time. My favorite types of music are death metal and thrash metal, i listen to some rock, and most forms of metal.

May 28, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #4 of 5
No one has heard the Corda Move which makes synergy somewhat difficult to comment on.

So it's
a) ER-4p's + p-s cable + grado sr-225's, or
b) westone 3's?

Actually almost no one's heard the latter yet either. Useful advice may be hard to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back