Would you rather...
Mar 15, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #35 of 63
pretzels!

had to be said.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:03 PM Post #36 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Paolo-
Clearly fly, who wouldn't want to pull off another Air Jordan dunk...

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Make more money then LeBron.

Air Jordan dunk?!? Screw that, I'd be grabbing the rebound on my way to dunking across court (in the air the whole time).

Just imagine the endorsement dollars you'd make...

Mar 16, 2006 at 10:59 AM Post #38 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'll take the money.

Being able to fly is useless without being faster than a bullet, train, and being able to leap tall buildings.

-Ed

There's nothing wrong with being a sidekick to the head honcho of the Justice League.

Mar 16, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #40 of 63
Do you guys really believe that flying will lead to you getting rich? All it will lead you to is being trotted out to perform for their dog & pony show, and eventually the dissecting table.

Mar 16, 2006 at 4:51 PM Post #43 of 63
Peculiar question. Heard of Icaros?. Anyway, I fly regularly with my motorbike; I don't need wings.
evil_smiley.gif

Give me the 1 M$ and I would use them to fund the higher education for my children and spoil the grandchildren later.
icon10.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 2:17 AM Post #44 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
Do you guys really believe that flying will lead to you getting rich? All it will lead you to is being trotted out to perform for their dog & pony show, and eventually the dissecting table.

not if you cleverly disguised it and only used it to slightly boost your current jumping abilities. You could compete in the olympics and become a professional athelete, making millions.

Mar 17, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #45 of 63
Flying of course, imagine places where you can go too or take an excellent angle for a picture. With ability to fly, I don't think it's difficult to make $1M. Preferably it's the flying like a Superman or the one in DBZ manga, but nonetheless I'll take flying any day instead of the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back