Would you rather be...
Jul 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 87
I'd rather it be too cold instead of too hot. If I'm cold, I can always put on more/warmer clothes. If it's too hot, there really isn't much I can do. (Obviously excluding Heat/AC).

Jul 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 87

Quote:
I'd rather it be too cold instead of too hot. If I'm cold, I can always put on more/warmer clothes. If it's too hot, there really isn't much I can do. (Obviously excluding Heat/AC).

Yep. Easier to throw on another layer and get warm that it is to try and cool off when it's too hot.

Having spent a good chunk of time outdoors this past winter walking my dogs, I actually kind of enjoy the cold. It can be inconvenient at times, but overall, I like it. I hate walking them when it's really hot, dripping with sweat and getting eaten alive by bugs. Our dogs aren't too fond of hot weather, either, and they absolutely love snow.

Jul 21, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #7 of 87

Quote:

True..End of discussion. Period. 

(i also like cold weather) 
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #9 of 87
I can't deal with heat.

Jul 22, 2011 at 3:05 AM Post #14 of 87
Generally I'd say I prefer the cold but how hot would we say
Quote:
Sweating because of how hot the environment is.

is?

I sweat when it's approaching 40C but I think it's still alright to be outside. Like I still walk to the shops when it's >40C outside instead of driving my car.

If it's cold/snowing and I'm stuck inside the house that'd be another thing. 

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:40 AM Post #15 of 87

Quote:

/thread. This ^^ is the answer.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back