Would I benefit from upgrading to a LG V50? (100% Spotify use / low impedance iems)
Feb 21, 2021 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Jayr0c

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm pretty new here. I've been on the hunt for information for getting better sound when using just Spotify. I've read quite a bit from the phones for audiophiles thread, but there's hundreds of pages and I think I know the answer, but I hope I'm wrong and would like it to be clearly stated. (I think it's not worth the upgrade)

Would a LG V50 offer me improvement in sound when just using Spotify and easy to drive iems? Or is the benefit only really seen when using lossless files and/or hard to drive headphones mostly. I currently have a Huawei mate 10.

Would a dac dongle offer the same benefit with Any phone aside from the extra power offered for high impedance headphones?

Thanks for any help!

A side question would be when using other methods of music listening, would the better dac help then - a Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth audio or auxiliary out to car stereo.

Feb 21, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #2 of 2
I have an LG v50 and a G7, both of them are excellent for listening to music.
You Will notice an improvement in sound even of you're just using Spotify with iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back